Feeling "at home" at Acadia Toyota is the reason why I use your services only!
Travelling from Fredericton, I had just arrived in Moncton when I noticed a problem with my car, so I called Acadia Toyota in the hopes that they would help me. The Service Manager (sorry, I can’t remember his name) took the time to listen to my concerns and told me to drop by the next morning as he didn’t want me to drive back to Fredericton without having the problem fixed. They took my car into the shop as soon as I got there, and everything was done within half an hour. The friendly and knowledgeable staff (especially the Service Manager and Todd at Customer Service) made me feel right at home. THANK YOU!!!
All this to say that I had an amazing experience at Acadia Toyota. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
Looking for Auto Financing that Fits? Choose Acadia Toyota!
For many, buying a new vehicle is one of the most exciting experiences life has to offer. You’ve carefully researched the features and technology, taken the test drive, and have decided on the Toyota car, minivan, truck, or SUV that’s got everything you’re looking for. The next step towards collecting the keys and embarking on your next adventure is choosing a financing option that fits your budget. Acadia Toyota is here to help!
At Acadia Toyota, we know that financing can be the most stressful part of the purchasing process, so we work hard to take the pressure off. We understand that everyone’s road to their next Toyota is different. There may have been a few bumps along the way, or maybe even a roadblock. We believe that everyone deserves to experience the open road from behind the wheel of a safe and reliable vehicle, which is why our team will run the numbers, and tailor a financing solution that suits your lifestyle perfectly. And with a network of 11 different lenders to choose from, you can be sure you’ll always get the very best rate when you work with Acadia Toyota. Apply today, and discover just how quick and easy getting approved can be!
Tips for Rebuilding Credit
If you’re in the process of rebuilding your credit, here are a few quick tips that can help:
- When it comes to purchasing a vehicle, it’s a good idea to have a thorough understanding of your needs and wants, and to buy accordingly.
- Keep the total cost of a vehicle in mind, including interest and the length of time it takes to pay it off.
- Get comfortable with the terms and conditions of any form of credit before using it.
- This might sound a little bit obvious, but make sure to pay on time! Late payments can negatively impact your credit score, while consistent, on-time payments can help improve it.
- Keep it simple. Applying for too many credit or loan products can negatively affect your credit score. A good guideline is to use less than 35% of your available credit.
- Similarly, it’s a good idea to keep your credit applications to a minimum. Every application requires a credit history check, which can affect your credit score.
- Knowledge is power. To find out exactly where you stand, you can request a free copy of your credit history report from either Equifax or TransUnion. Make sure to check for any errors, and have them corrected as soon as possible.
- Get started now! Your road to better credit begins today.
Welcome to Acadia Toyota's Finance Department, your first step to finding the financial support you’re after to get the Toyota you deserve. This is going to be your year for getting the vehicle you want.