Acadia Toyota: Auto Repair Shop and Oil Change in Moncton, NB
At Acadia Toyota, we make it easy for you to get your vehicle the care it needs. Booking an appointment for your next oil change in Moncton has never been more convenient, thanks to our online form. Simply fill it out, choose the time that works best, and send! We’ll take it from there. While your Toyota is under the care of our experts, you can rest, relax, and refuel at our dealership. Enjoy a complimentary coffee and snack in our café, surf the web on our free Wi-Fi, and check out the latest innovations from Toyota in our showroom.
Are you ready to roll in a Toyota that feels factory fresh? Visit Acadia Toyota today! In addition to expert auto repair, we’re proud to provide the kind of personalized, world-class service that will make you an Acadia customer for life.
Expert Auto Repair in Moncton
Your Toyota is so much more than a way to get from place to place. It’s a dependable companion on your everyday adventures. It’s a sanctuary from traffic, a mobile office, and even a rolling picnic table! Toyotas are designed to go above and beyond for you. When it comes time for maintenance or repairs, why not return the favour, and trust your Toyota to the trained technicians at Acadia Toyota right here in Moncton.
At Acadia Toyota, we’re proud to have some of the most advanced diagnostic tools available. Not only does this allow us to diagnose and repair your vehicle more quickly, it also helps us identify smaller issues before they become a problem. From routine oil changes to extensive repairs, you can depend on Acadia Toyota to handle all of your automotive needs with professionalism and care. There’s no better place in Moncton for expert and affordable auto repair!
Essential Routine Maintenance
The best way to keep your Toyota running well and turning heads is with regular service and maintenance, such as an oil change in Moncton. Here are a few of the routine procedures that help keep your Toyota in top shape:
- Regular oil changes
- Checking all fluids, and making sure they’re topped up
- Changing the various filters
- Regularly checking tire pressure and tread depth
- Inspecting your brake pads and rotors for wear
- Getting the check engine light diagnosed quickly
Toyota Model Years 2016 and Newer
Toyota model years 2016 and newer come with a brand new Service Maintenance Schedule. Toyota Canada recommends service every 8,000km or 6-months.
- 1Additional parts charges may apply if wipers are found to require replacement during inspection, Additional labour charges may apply for installation
- 2Additional parts charge may apply if engine air filter is found to require replacement during inspection. No additional labour charges will apply for installation
- 3Additional parts charge may apply if cabin air filter is found to require replacement during inspection. No additional labour charges will apply for installation
- 4Additional fees may apply for seasonal tire changes if tires are not mounted on rims or if cleaning of dirty wheels is required for proper storage